Referendum Update Center
On April 7, 2020, all Phillips School District residents will have the opportunity to vote on a plan to invest in District facilities. We have spent more than two years exploring the best solutions for the future of the School District of Phillips and the community; while being committed to finding a solution that reflects the priorities of taxpayers and meets the needs of our students. The proposed solution will build efficiency for our future by maximizing the existing space. Now is your chance to vote on a solution that will positively impact the future of students and the community for generations to come.
- Movement of all students to the current Middle/High School building to create a single campus
- Construction of a two-story addition on the school’s east side to accommodate the Middle School and expand Technical Education
- Renovations to convert the existing Middle School into the Elementary with a dedicated secure entrance
- Improvements to the site to better control traffic flow and separate pedestrian, bus and car traffic
Learn More: 2020 School District of Phillips Referendum Fact Sheet
The District has spent more than two years exploring the best option for the future of the School District of Phillips and the
community. The District is committed to finding a solution that reflects the priorities of taxpayers and meets the needs of
students while building efficiency for our future by maximizing existing space. Review the Referendum Fact Sheet to learn more.
Referendum Resources & Document Downloads
- Tech Ed Enhancements
- Community-Driven Solution