Virtual School Home
Looking to access the Virtual School login link? Click on the 'Student Login' link on the menu to the right.
The School District of the Phillips is offering virtual learning opportunities for our students. The program was developed to better serve the unmet needs of some of our students and move toward preparing all students for the 21st century skills they will be required to demonstrate in their futures.
The School District of Phillips will be partnering with the DPI, Wisconsin Virtual School, and WiscNet to provide viable course options for our students. WWA and WiscNet serve school districts, helping us provide virtual learning options for our students, including:
- Relevant courses in flexible locations in an asynchronous environment
- High quality, interactive courses aligned to state and national standards
- Middle school and high school level curriculum
- Over 70 different course options
- Semester courses for credit deficient students, and others unable to successfully participate in a traditional setting
- A solution for schedule conflicts, home-based learners, homebound, adjudication, truancy, expulsions, teen parents, special needs,...
- Modified rates of learning to accommodate the student – traditional, accelerated or extended
- The experience of online learning in preparation for future training in post-secondary educational and work environments.
You may contact Rick Morgan, Virtual School Administrator for more information at email@example.com or at the District Office 715-339-2419, extension 2001.
WVS Technical Support Contact Information
Wisconsin Virtual School, Wisconsin’s Web Academy
(P) 715-453-2141, extension 236