Virtual School Home
The School District of Phillips partners with the Rural Virtual Academy (RVA) to provide viable course options for our students. RVA is based out of the Medford Area School District and serves school districts in the area, helping us provide virtual learning options for our students.
- Is customized to each student based on evaluation and interests
- Provides incremental assessments to determine progress
- Is brought to life through interactive media designed by graphic artists to engage students
- Offers hundreds of courses from core foundations, to courses for children with unique challenges, as well as gifted courses for the previously under-challenged students and everything in between
And Teachers that:
- Receive training using multimedia resources, online classrooms, and interactive tools
- Broadcast instructions live with students in virtual classrooms, demonstrate new ideas, start discussions, play media, and answers questions
- Modify lesson plans if needed or offer additional resources for educational opportunities
- Are Wisconsin State certified to teach their grade and subjects
You may contact Rick Morgan, Virtual School Administrator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the District Office at 715-339-2419, extension 2001.
Medford Rural Virtual Academy