Staff Development is an on-going and comprehensive process to provide personal and professional growth, and to improve the education of students through improved individual expertise.
Sally Floyd, Chair, PhMS
Tina Gilge, PES
Dave Scholz, PES
Rebecca Macholl, PHS
Paula Houdek, PES/PhMS
Colin Hoogland, PhMS-PHS
Rick Morgan, District
Vicki Lemke, District
Vicki Spacek, PES
Garith Pipkorn, PES/PhMS/PHS
Kim Fuhr, PHS
The committee has representation from all buildings. New members are always welcome.
- Prepare, circulate collect, and tabulate surveys to plan for future staff development options.
- Plan for and contact presenters
- Plan for Staff Development Days throughout the year.
- Professional Reflection
- Professional Development Questionnaire
- Needs Survey
- 08/21/2017 Inservice
- 8/22/2017 Open House/Orientation
- 9/22/2017 1:00 Dismissal/Teacher Inservice
- 10/20/2017 1:00 Dismissal/Teacher Inservice
- 11/17/2017 1:00 Dismissal/Teacher Inservice
- 12/22/2017 1:00 Dismissal/Teacher Inservice
Preparing Students for Tomorrow- Teachers will improve student learning through improved knowledge of the following areas:
- Educator Effectiveness
- Data Informed Decisions
- Common Core Standards
- Constructive Accountability
- Balanced Assessment
- Support for School Environment