Staff Development is an on-going and comprehensive process to provide personal and professional growth, and to improve the education of students through improved individual expertise.
Julie Zumach, Chair, PES
Barb Meyers, PES
Tina Gilge, PES
Dave Scholz, PES
Sally Floyd, PES
Rebecca Macholl, PHS
Sue Marshall, PHS
Paula Houdek, PES/PhMS/PHS
Colin Hoogland, PhMS-PHS
Rick Morgan, District
The committee has representation from all buildings. New members are always welcome.
- Prepare, circulate collect, and tabulate surveys to plan for future staff development options.
- Plan for and contact presenters
- Plan for Staff Development Days throughout the year.
- Professional Reflection
- Professional Development Questionnaire
- Needs Survey
- 03/27/14 - (Late Start, Student Learning Objectives)
- 04/21/14 - (Late Start, Student Learning Objectives)
- 05/19/14 - (Educator Effectiveness)
- 08/12/14 - (Staff In-Service)
- 08/13/14 - (Staff In-Service)
- 08/14/14 - (Staff In-Service)
- 08/27/14 - (Staff In-Service)
- 09/02/14 - (1st Day of School Year)
Preparing Students for Tomorrow- Teachers will improve student learning through improved knowledge of the following areas:
- Educator Effectiveness
- Data Informed Decisions
- Common Core Standards
- Constructive Accountability
- Balanced Assessment
- Support for School Environment